Welcome to my first ever attempt at a blog! This blog is connected to an assignment for a class I am currently enrolled in through Kaplan University, called "Creating Wellness: Psychological and Spiritual Aspects of Healing". When I first learned that we were going to have to set up and post to a blog for this class, I was a little nervous. But now that I am underway, I am really looking forward to it. I hope you enjoy reading my insights and reflections throughout this assignment, and who knows... maybe beyond!
Peace,
Cheri
I look forward to reading more. I have never blogged until now and its interesting seeing what other people have to say. Relaxtion can be very helpfull to your over all wellbeing. good to see that you are practicing relaxation techniques!
ReplyDeleteCheri,
ReplyDeleteI am also taking this class and doing a blog for the first time. I think this will help us to get our thoughts out and get to know people. I think people may even learn from what we are learning. Good luck blogging.